- For Donors in the USA: Please pay your donation into our Giving Fund at the National Christian Foundation (www.ncfgiving.com). The name of our Giving Fund is The Mergon Foundation Fund and the Fund ID is #3245362
There are three ways to make a payment:
// A. Transfer from your own Giving Fund
If you have a Giving Fund at the National Christian Foundation, this is the easiest option.
- Log on to your Giving Fund at www.ncfgiving.com
- Select “Transfer” on the top menu bar.
- In “Section 1 Select a Fund”, choose “Other” , in the Drop-down box.
- Enter the following details:
- Fund name: The Mergon Foundation Fund
- Fund ID: 3245362
- Enter the amount of your donation in Section 2.
- Enter the name in which you are opening your Mergon Foundation Donor-advised Fund in Section 3.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have done the transfer.
// B. Send a physical cheque
- Make the cheque payable to “National Christian Foundation”.
- Write our Fund ID: 3245362 on the cheque.
- Fill in a Cash Contribution Gifting Form here.
- Mail the cheque to:
Attn: Contribution Services National Christian Foundation 11625 Rainwater Drive, Suite 500 Alpharetta, GA 30009.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com when you have mailed the cheque.
// C. Wire transfer
- Fill in a Wire Transfer Form here.
- Contact your bank to initiate the wire transfer using the following information:
- Comments: Please include the donor’s name and the Mergon Foundation Fund number (#3245362) in the comments section of the transfer.
- Receiving Bank: Bank of North Georgia, a division of Synovus Bank (Alpharetta, GA)
- Receiving Bank ABA: 061100606
- Beneficiary Name: National Christian Foundation (Alpharetta, GA)
- Beneficiary Account Number: 010-004-423-9
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have initiated the transfer.
Thank you for your generosity!